Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
Tag Archives: sadness
Grief and Grieving
A blog post about sadness and loss of a loved one. Continue reading
Quick quiz — how many times have you said or heard someone say ‘I can’t wait for this year to be over!’? A hundred? A thousand? A gazillion? I, myself, must have said it a quadtrillion-million-heptazillion times. Yes, heptazillion is … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged 2021, coronavirus, COVID-19, death and loss, new year, sadness, twenty-twenty, twenty-twenty-one 2 Comments