Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
Tag Archives: new year
Quick quiz — how many times have you said or heard someone say ‘I can’t wait for this year to be over!’? A hundred? A thousand? A gazillion? I, myself, must have said it a quadtrillion-million-heptazillion times. Yes, heptazillion is … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged 2021, coronavirus, COVID-19, death and loss, new year, sadness, twenty-twenty, twenty-twenty-one 2 Comments
Before I say hello, allow me to say goodbye.
I didn’t want 2018 to leave without saying goodbye. In many ways the year was wonderful, and in many ways it sucked. The purpose of this post isn’t to dwell on the sucky parts but to revisit all that Mother … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged American eagles, best birding blogs, bird blogger, birds of prey, blog about nature, blogging, coyotes in Massachusetts, hawks, juncos, mother nature, mourning doves, nature blogger, new year, New Years 2019, white-throated sparrows, wildlife photography 2 Comments