Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
Tag Archives: death of a sibling
Dear Ovarian Cancer…
A open letter to ovarian cancer. Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged cancer, coping with grief, death, death of a sibling, death of a sister, grief and grieving, grief and mourning, hospice, losing a loved one, losing a loved one to cancer, losing a sister, losing someone to cancer, mourning, mourning and loss, on grief and grieving, ovarian cancer, ovations for the cure, sibling loss, tinthia clemant Leave a comment
No, I’m not referring to the US Census. Being counted refers to joining the The Great Backyard Bird Count. And super easy. Plus you can do your counting in your jammies with bed-head hair if you’re so inclined. Join at: … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged animals, Audubon, Blogger, blogs, Cornell Lab of Ornithology, death of a sibling, depression, Eastern Bluebirds, feeding songbirds, Great Backyard Bird Count, great nature blogs, grief and grieving, life on a river, lose of a sister, losing someone to cancer, ovarian cancer, photography, Project FeederWatch, songbirds, wildlife on the Concord River, wildlife photography Leave a comment