Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
Tag Archives: grief and grieving
Grief and Grieving
A blog post about sadness and loss of a loved one. Continue reading
Dear Ovarian Cancer…
A open letter to ovarian cancer. Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged cancer, coping with grief, death, death of a sibling, death of a sister, grief and grieving, grief and mourning, hospice, losing a loved one, losing a loved one to cancer, losing a sister, losing someone to cancer, mourning, mourning and loss, on grief and grieving, ovarian cancer, ovations for the cure, sibling loss, tinthia clemant Leave a comment
Time and tide wait for no man.
Nor do they wait for an elderly woman in her sixties who’s recovering from hip surgery and grieving over losing her sister. Three months have passed since Dyan’s death. It seems like eons since I last spoke to her, damn … Continue reading
No, I’m not referring to the US Census. Being counted refers to joining the The Great Backyard Bird Count. And super easy. Plus you can do your counting in your jammies with bed-head hair if you’re so inclined. Join at: … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged animals, Audubon, Blogger, blogs, Cornell Lab of Ornithology, death of a sibling, depression, Eastern Bluebirds, feeding songbirds, Great Backyard Bird Count, great nature blogs, grief and grieving, life on a river, lose of a sister, losing someone to cancer, ovarian cancer, photography, Project FeederWatch, songbirds, wildlife on the Concord River, wildlife photography Leave a comment