Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
Tag Archives: hydrocephalus
The Kindness of Neighbors
Being housebound. Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged blog about living on a river, hydrocephalus, kindness, living on the Concord River, living with iNPH, neighbors, NPH, older woman with NPH, riverlady, single woman living on a river, stories about living on a river, stories about living on the Concord River Leave a comment