Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
Tag Archives: sick in the head
It’s All In My Head
Posted on April 6, 2023 by tinthia
What the heck is wrong with me? Continue reading →
Posted in Life on the Concord River | Tagged dementia, doctor won't listen to me, elderly woman, hydrocephalus, living along, living on the Concord River, misdiagnosis, neurology, neurosurgeon, NPH, old woman with neurological problems, psychosomatic, Red-bellied Woodpecker, River Lady, sick in the head, single woman living on a river, southern flying squirrel, tinthia clemant, what's wrong with me | Leave a comment