Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
Tag Archives: spring 2019
Spring is officially here!
And it’s about time. Maybe it’s the whole getting older thing but this winter felt endless and I’m glad it’s over. The last snowstorm on March 4 dumped over a foot of snow on my little corner of the river. … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged black Labs, courtship, ducks, Mallards, Northern Pintail, Ostara, rescue dogs, songbirds, spring 2019, super worm moon, trumpet swans 3 Comments
Shake off the dirt, Persephone, it’s time to dance.
Lately, I’ve felt like Persephone, caught in the underworld of darkness, but no more. It’s time to dust myself off and embrace the light surrounding me. About a month ago my primary care physician decided to wean me off my … Continue reading