Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
Tag Archives: environmental science book
On September 27, 1962, Rachel Carson published her infamous book Silent Spring, chronicling the disastrous affect pesticides have on the environment. I’d love to write that in the 57 years since Silent Spring was published we’ve learned how to work … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged birds, environmental science book, great blog about living on a river, great blog about nature, hummingbird moths, hummingbirds, milkweed caterpillars, monarch butterflies, Monarch caterpillars, nature blogs, nature photography, pesticides and toxins, Rachel Carson, ruby-throated hummingbirds, sage_grouse, silent spring, songbirds of New England Leave a comment