Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
Tag Archives: woman living on a river
The Circle Continues
The Circle of Life is a concept that many people know about. It speaks to the recycling of living tissue, both plant and animal, to death and back to another life form. Grass (or in my case garden mums) to … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged animals, Billerica Animal Control, bird killed by transformer, birds, blog about life on a river, blog about living on a river, circle of life, concord river, Cooper's hawk, dead bird of prey, hawks in Massachusetts, hawks on the Concord River, life on the concord river, living on the Concord River, raptors, River Lady, single woman living on a river, squirrels, stories about living on a river, stories about living on the Concord River, transformers, what do hawks eat, wildlife, wildlife on the Concord River, woman living on a river Leave a comment