Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
Tag Archives: watering a garden
A Bedtime Story
Or a morning story. It could also be an afternoon story. Basically, it’s a story for anytime of the day. The Old Woman and The Hose The was once an old woman who lived in a quaint cottage on the … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged a fairy tale, a story about an old woman, Aesop's Fables, bedtime story, doing stupid things, fables, kink in a hose, living on the Concord River, old woman living alone, old woman living on a river, River Lady, single woman living on a river, stories about living on the Concord River, stupid old woman, the old woman, watering a garden, watering wand Leave a comment