Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
Tag Archives: vaccines
A Room With A View
Or My Tangle With COVID-19 On the morning of Friday, April 23, it started with a feeling that someone, or something, had come into my bedroom during the night and beaten me with a rubber hose. I had achy-breaky-muscle-and-bone achiness. … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged #getvaccinated, award winning blog about nature, blog about living on the river, contracting COVID, COVID symptoms, COVID vaccine, COVID-19, duck eggs, ducks in cold weather, ducks unlimited, great blog about life, great blog about nature, how many eggs can a Mallard hen lay, hummingbirds, life with COVID, Mallard broods, nature blogs, nature photography, songbirds, suffering with COVID, vaccines 2 Comments