Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
Tag Archives: solstice 2022
Here We Go!
Summer 2022 arrived here in the Northern Hemisphere at 5:13AM, June 21, 2022. The season rode into my little corner of the Concord River on a gentle Southeast breeze bringing with it wondrous possibilities, and most likely humidity and bloodsucking … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged blog about birds, blog about living on a river, life on the concord river, living on the Concord River, River Lady, single woman living on a river, solstice 2022, stories about living on a river, stories about living on the Concord River, Summer 2018, Summer 2022, summer solstice 2015, summertime Leave a comment