Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
Tag Archives: social distancing
The Lusty Month of May is Here!
Posted on May 1, 2020 by tinthia
It’s the merry, merry, lusty month of May. The month when naughty thoughts run wild and maidens swoon for strong men with pirate grins. My, my, I just might need a cold shower in a moment. For those of us … Continue reading →
Posted in Life on the Concord River | Tagged animals, Beltane 2020, birds, Blogger, blogs about wildlife, bluebirds, coronavirus, COVID-19 lockdown, covidiots, don't count the days, make the days count, may day, May pole, pagan celebrations, social distancing, Valborg, wildlife blog, wildlife photography | Leave a comment