Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
Tag Archives: silkworm moths
Imagine an eerie sound waking you from a sound sleep. That’s what happened a few nights ago. The time was around 1:30 AM and, as already mentioned, I was fast asleep, dreaming of my two favorite men, no doubt — … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged animals, birds, black swallowtail, blog about birds, blog about living on a river, blogs about animals, Cicada, ducks, great horned owl juvenile begging call, humingbirds, hummingbird moth, hurricane Ida, hurricanes, juvenile great horned owl, life on the concord river, Mallards, nature blog, Polyphemus Moth, rabbits eating flowers, rainstorm, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, silkworm moths, single woman living on a river, slime mold, songbirds, stories about living on a river, stories about living on the Concord River, swallowtail butterflies, tropical storms, wild rabbits, wildlife blog Leave a comment