Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
Tag Archives: projectile
Rain, rain …..
…. stop filling my river!! My beach is gone, under three feet of water and the river is slowing rising to the level of my retaining wall. Arghhhhh! The rock across the river, visible Sunday … … is now gone. … Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged bathroom faucet, compound miter saw, concord river, dehumidifier, downspout, flood, flooding, floods, Ford Mustang, Francis Hodgson Burnett, fung shui, google, gutter cleaning, leaky faucet, Lowe's, mustang, Mustang car, northeast maintenance company, projectile, Rain, robin, rose breasted grosbeak, Secret Garden, Sunday, table saw, water table, Wikipedia, YouTube Leave a comment