Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
Tag Archives: Odette
Mother Nature’s Cruel Joke
A tragic love story is both heartbreaking and beautiful. Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged ballet, birds, do swans mate for life, living along, living on the Concord River, mute swans, Odette, Prince Siegfried, single woman living on a river, stories about living on a river, stories about living on the Concord River, swan lake, Tchaikovsky, The Lake of Swans, the story of swan lake, tragic love, tragic love stories, what is the story of swan lake Leave a comment