Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
Tag Archives: mindful quotes
Smiling, Breathing, and Going Slow
Living in the moment…with large hornets. Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged agressive birds, baby geese, being mindful, being old and living alone, bitch, blog about birds, blog about living on a river, dead birds, do sparrows kill other birds, ducklings, European hornets, House sparrows kill bluebirds, large hornets, life on the concord river, living on the Concord River, mallard ducks, mindful quotes, monster hornets, riverlady, rose-breasted grosbeak, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, single woman living on a river, songbirds, stories about living on the Concord River, the great escape, Thich Nhat Hanh, tinthia clemant 4 Comments