Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
Tag Archives: hot summer days
What did we do?
When I was young I don’t remember summers being this hot! Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged 2022 heat wave, blog about living on a river, heat and humidity, hot, hot summer days, humid, it's hot out, living on the Concord River, memories of my childhood, old cranky woman, River Lady, riverlady, single woman living on a river, stories about living on a river, summers are made for kids, summers when I was young, were summers hot years ago, why are summers so hot 4 Comments