Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
Tag Archives: chocolate
Ode to Spring
Posted on June 19, 2013 by tinthia
The frenzy of building a nest, finding a mate, then laying the eggs, is over for most of the birds on my river. Gone are the early morning choruses proclaiming territories. “Keep out!” “This tree is mine!” No more songs … Continue reading →
Posted in Life on the Concord River | Tagged American goldfinsh, Baltimore Orioles, basement, buying a house on the concord river, chocolate, common flickers, concord river, driveway, dusk, electric bill, flood waters, flooding, hardward store, home improvement, install sump pump, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, life on the concord river, Lowe's, Mallard, Northern flickers, ode to spring, pumping, scratch ticket, spring, summer, sump, sump pump, sunset, Tuscany | 1 Comment