Join 95 other subscribers
River Lady follows these blogs.
- The Domestic Witch Great information about Feng Shui and your home.
- Trash Paddler A paddler who breaks for trash.
- Cool blog about snapping turtles!
- Dear Kitty, Some Blog A blog about animals, peace and war, social justice and so much more. Check it out!
- Stevie Ray's Blog A cool Australian Shephard, who’s blind, living on the Concord River!
- Witches of the Craft Witchcraft for the 21st Century.
Tag Archives: birds singing
Yesterday, I heard Spring singing.
May those who died from COVID RIP. Continue reading
Posted in Life on the Concord River Tagged birds singing, COVID, COVID deaths, deaths due to COVID, empire state building lit up in red, half a million deaths, heartbeat red, lives lost to COVID, national memorial to lives lost to COVID-19, nature, remembering those who died from COVID, rose-breasted grosbeak, songbirds, tufted titmouse, wildlife Leave a comment